Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recall Mixer Settings issue
Recall mixer settings in latest 32C from a list that was saved in a previous version does not keep the plugins setup, even does not show the customized name of the setting in the recalled plugins.

Could be fine not to have to redo and resave the older channelstrip plugin settings

Another thing that the list in the chose-from popup does not follow the order of the tracks in the session. Hard to find which I want
best
Tassy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
I was about to post some comments on the recall Mixer settings.

1/ Relab LX480 settings are not recalled, the plugin is there, but the patch was default.

2/ UAD Fairchild 670 randomly comes back with an offset between left and right input levels, typically the default input level for the right channel and the stored level for the left. It means every time I bring it the settings for a particular set of mixes, I need to manually check EVERY plugin to be sure they are as they should be. Nearly sent a mix out with a right left imbalance on a drum buss parallel...fortunately it was a big enough difference to spot immediately but it's a little disconcerting not being sure everything is where it should be.

Otherwise this feature is a super time saver and I love it. It would be great to be able to really bring it bang up to scratch. Naming conventions for Mixbusses would be very welcome - at the moment I have to manually rename once imported.
Ah - I see I replied to a Windows user forum, sorry, I'd googled the problem and it led me here, didn't check, but will repost in MAC OS section too.