Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexicon Omega and Mixbux 6 (and 4)
Hi,
I tried to get working Lexicon Omega audio interface with Mixbus 6.

With MME it working without any input devices. If I set up one, Mixbus crashs.
With asio4all I got an error: "Failed to start process thread"
With Lexicon ASIO-drivers Mixbus working but sooo slooow.

OS is Windows 10 (64bit).

Any one?

Edit: Zoom H5 with Zoom's ASIO driver working great (no Midi)
Edit2: M-audio Fast Track ultra working also with very old M-audio drivers (no official support for Win10)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, my Lexicon Omega works fine with Mixbus, on Win 10 64Bit with Lexicon driver using ASIO. Sometimes I have to restart Mixbus, when anything does not work as expected, but that is all.
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
(12-27-2020, 03:26 PM)arthie Wrote: Hi, my Lexicon Omega works fine with Mixbus, on Win 10 64Bit with Lexicon driver using ASIO. Sometimes I have to restart Mixbus, when anything does not work as expected, but that is all.

Interesting. Would you put a pic about your (Window>) Audio/Midi setup?
При чем тут ASIO4ALL и Lexicon OMega? Это абсолютно разные вещи ASIO4ALL это драйвер для "недоделанных" звуковых карт встроенных в материнку. К Lexicon Oмega идет собственный ASIO драйвер, который и нужно выбрать в PreferencesAudioDevices.
(12-28-2020, 02:02 PM)janx Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 03:26 PM)arthie Wrote: Hi, my Lexicon Omega works fine with Mixbus, on Win 10 64Bit with Lexicon driver using ASIO. Sometimes I have to restart Mixbus, when anything does not work as expected, but that is all.

Interesting. Would you put a pic about your (Window>) Audio/Midi setup?

sorry just forgot it last time, when I am at home I will make the Screenshot and post it.
Here comes my settings and they work like a charm. usually use higher buffer sizes when adding more tracks as my system is little older and not as heavy duty with lots of plugins and chanels and so on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)