Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soothe 2 don't detected on Mixbus 32c
Hi guys have any of you tried the Soothe 2 plugin on Harrison Mixbus? I have downloaded the Trial and the Mixbus does not detect it. I have tested in Magix Samplitude and if the plugin detects me. Has anyone tried it successfully?

I found the solution. I cleared the cache and the blacklist. I scanned the plugins again and it appeared. Regards.
@DonPiter,
I just downloaded and installed a demo of Soothe2 and it has loaded without issue.
When scanning for plugins, the iLok dial pops up and asks if you want to try or authorise... I selected try.
Then shortly after a second iLok dial pops up asking if you want to continue or skip, I chose continue.
Open iLok manager and see if you have an auth for soothe2, if not perhaps try un-installing (comes as part of the installer) and re-installing.
Check you have the latest version of iLok manager, clear your blacklist, make sure your path in Windows is set correctly..... scan again.
Looks like a handy little plugin.
Good Luck let us know how you go...
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5