Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did not get an email with my license
As the title says, I bought Mixbus last night and never received an email with my license, so I basically have a paid demo version installed on my computer at this point.

I never bothered copying it from the screen after buying it because I figured they would send an email with the license info like other DAW software companies do. Is there Any way for me to recover my license?

Sent an email to support last night but haven't heard back from them so I'm posting here.

Thanks!
Every time I purchase something from Harrison I receive an email almost immediately afterwards.
This, generally, includes additional download links for any other build of the product (eg., 32-bit, gcc4, etc).
Have you checked your SPAM folder?
If not there then please send another (polite) email to Mixbus@HarrisonConsoles.com .
I'm sure they've been busy with recent feedback from their 6.2.## updates and other COVID 19 working-from-home issues
and are NOT meaning to ignore a new paying customer.

Cheers!
Patrick

And, BTW... Welcome to the Mixbus Forum!
(11-23-2020, 05:57 PM)PBuryk Wrote: Every time I purchase something from Harrison I receive an email almost immediately afterwards.
This, generally, includes additional download links for any other build of the product (eg., 32-bit, gcc4, etc).
Have you checked your SPAM folder?
If not there then please send another (polite) email to Mixbus@HarrisonConsoles.com .
I'm sure they've been busy with recent feedback from their 6.2.## updates and other COVID 19 working-from-home issues
and are NOT meaning to ignore a new paying customer.

Cheers!
Patrick

And, BTW... Welcome to the Mixbus Forum!

Sorry, I did not mean to imply they were ignoring me. I used to do technical support for a company that made radio automation software, I understand how they can get swamped with support requests.

I just was hoping maybe someone in the forums could point me to way I could retrieve the license file on my own. Like a customer portal or something I may have missed. Should have been more clear about that perhaps. Anyway, I'll try emailing support again. Thanks for the suggestion.
Duckman33 -

I just happened to be reading some Mixbus documentation.
You might want to read this page:
https://mixbus.helpscoutdocs.com/article...w-computer

In particular:
License Availability: The license text never expires, however the link to download your license file is only valid for seven days. If you need to have it resent, please write our support email ( mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com ) and we can send you the licenses for all of your products in a timely manner.

Cheers!
Patrick