Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashed Project. Can't load it and backups again.
Hi to all!
Today i've been working in session for 2 hours, then insert some plugin after which MixBus started to click and crack. So i went ro I/O setup and change my buffer size. After that problems with crackles did'n solve and i MAKE SAVE and RESET my MixBus 6. But I get the massage like on the screenshot in attachment file. Neither session file nor backups files are not loaded. So i lost my session for good and all? Who else had such problems?

Email support: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Does anybody else use "(" or ")" characters in their session path names.
I'd imagine that might produce a gotcha somewhere in the XLM interpreter.

Just a thought...

Patrick
Also (on Windows) using fullstops in a file name is pretty much asking for trouble... Sad
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(10-22-2020, 01:46 AM)johne53 Wrote: Also (on Windows) using fullstops in a file name is pretty much asking for trouble... Sad

I never had problems with that (MixBus, ProTools, Ableton).
Did you find out what it was in the end..?
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(10-21-2020, 09:55 AM)Oleg Wrote: Hi to all!
Today i've been working in session for 2 hours, then insert some plugin after which MixBus started to click and crack. So i went ro I/O setup and change my buffer size. After that problems with crackles did'n solve and i MAKE SAVE and RESET my MixBus 6. But I get the massage like on the screenshot in attachment file. Neither session file nor backups files are not loaded. So i lost my session for good and all? Who else had such problems?

Would be interested to know the outcome as I'm having enormous problems with crashing. This has happened to me several times and I end up having to go to back to an older version in the backup file and loading this. It's not that easy to do though and doesn't solve the root of the problem which is apparently in my case a corrupt file...
@Oleg -

Yes, please let us know if your problem has been resolved and what it took to resolve it.
So many users post problems and receive contributions from other forum members,
but don't follow up with the root cause and applied fix.
We need feedback to know whether our suggestions are effective or not.

Cheers!
Patrick