Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Import track plays click info
Hello everyone! I'm new.....just bought v6. I will be doing extensive research of the operations for the DAW, but.......I have a question that came up upon importing a full, 3 track file. I checked all the metronome "preference" settings.....but the track is READING & PLAYING the click info from the track/file...How do I stop this?
Thanks & killer to be a part of this community.[/font][/font][/font][/font]
G.
(10-04-2020, 11:10 PM)GeoG Wrote: Hello everyone! I'm new.....just bought v6. I will be doing extensive research of the operations for the DAW, but.......I have a question that came up upon importing a full, 3 track file. I checked all the metronome "preference" settings.....but the track is READING & PLAYING the click info from the track/file...How do I stop this?
Thanks & killer to be a part of this community.[/font][/font][/font][/font]
G.

Honestly, I don't understand... Did you make sure the little metronome on the top left is switched off?

MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
Yes, I did that & checked the "metronome" settings in preferences. The issue is with an imported track/file. The metronome from MB is NOT playing, it seems to be the metronome info from the track itself. In other words..........the metronome is NOT from the MB, I do not believe.
Thanks!
(10-05-2020, 01:18 PM)GeoG Wrote: Yes, I did that & checked the "metronome" settings in preferences. The issue is with an imported track/file. The metronome from MB is NOT playing, it seems to be the metronome info from the track itself. In other words..........the metronome is NOT from the MB, I do not believe.
Thanks!

And when you play that track in a media player - can you hear the click?
MMM
Linux throughout!

(10-05-2020, 07:36 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 01:18 PM)GeoG Wrote: Yes, I did that & checked the "metronome" settings in preferences. The issue is with an imported track/file. The metronome from MB is NOT playing, it seems to be the metronome info from the track itself. In other words..........the metronome is NOT from the MB, I do not believe.
Thanks!

And when you play that track in a media player - can you hear the click?
MMM

I just uploaded a full song track & it played as well, with no click. So.......midi & playback has sound, just can't hear my Guitar when I plug it in & if the file has click info....I guess it reads & plays it. ugh
(10-05-2020, 07:43 PM)GeoG Wrote: I just uploaded a full song track & it played as well, with no click. So.......midi & playback has sound, just can't hear my Guitar when I plug it in & if the file has click info....I guess it reads & plays it. ugh

Can you share a snippet of the track with a click?
MMM
Linux throughout!