Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sole button green frame - solo isolate?
I somehow have toggled something creating a green frame around the solo button. Neither solo safe or isolate are checked when I right click.

checked the manual, search forum - cant figure this out.

is this a glitch?

32c v6.1.22
OSX, i9 10850k, 64GB, MixBus 32C, Logic Pro X, Metric Halo ULN8 3d & 2882 3d, Icon Qcon Pro X & Icon Qcon Pro XS
That is normally indicating that you have a VCA assigned to those channels and that the VCA is in solo.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
is it possible its holding onto a vca that was deleted?
VCA's are toggled to show in the mixer but none are present.

when I first started this session I was using a insert on all the mixbus' ; Send to hardware, return from hardware.
then I removed all those inserts.
not sure if thats relevant.

I havent used VCA's and need to get educated on them cause I know they would help with big mixes

forgot to say thank you Dingo, Thank you.

fixed it by adding a audio buss, a insert to the track Im trying to 'fix', routed the insert send and return to the audio buss, soled both buss and main track (now the solo light is solid green), deleted the insert from the track, turned off solo and fixed.
OSX, i9 10850k, 64GB, MixBus 32C, Logic Pro X, Metric Halo ULN8 3d & 2882 3d, Icon Qcon Pro X & Icon Qcon Pro XS