Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
harvid not reachable
Hi

Since the latest update, each time I launch MB 32c V6 (Win 10) I get a warning that harvid is not reachable, even when launching a clean session. It asks me to browse to the executable, which is where it's supposed to be. I also have the xjadeo plugin installed. The warning pops up a couple of times even if I click "cancel" to get rid of it (I have used a video timeline only for one project once). Any clues about what to do to fix this?

Thanks!
Dirk

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you try clicking in the box that says:- Don't show this dialog again ?
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Yes, but it just keeps popping up eveytime I start a new session. When I browse to select the harvid executable, it doesn't accept it. Then I hit cancel, but often it pops up again. Weird, a bit annoying...
@Dirk Offringa, I would suggest you email support: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com include your hardware profile and O/S version as well.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Unchecking "show video server startup dialog" fixed it. There must be some quirk in that popup.
(10-06-2020, 10:58 AM)Dirk Offringa Wrote: Unchecking "show video server startup dialog" fixed it. There must be some quirk in that popup.

Holy cow. Thanks for sharing.
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths