Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash on close/exit possible solution
Smile 
I run 32c V6 on a dual monitor setup. Lately the Windows message "Mixbus.exe has stopped working" has popped up when I close a session or quit Mixbus. It looks like the problem disappears if I attach the mixer before hitting close or exit. This was a problem on V4 / V5 too, and it was discussed here on the forum, but I never found a solution. Anyway, if any of you have this problem, try the attach button.

MB 32C V6 (latest) Windows 7 64
(08-29-2020, 02:07 PM)*RV* Wrote: I run 32c V6 on a dual monitor setup. Lately the Windows message "Mixbus.exe has stopped working" has popped up when I close a session or quit Mixbus. It looks like the problem disappears if I attach the mixer before hitting close or exit. This was a problem on V4 / V5 too, and it was discussed here on the forum, but I never found a solution. Anyway, if any of you have this problem, try the attach button.

MB 32C V6 (latest) Windows 7 64

It is the same problem under Mac OS. Has been mentioned many times - no solution, but this is not a serious problem. There are much bigger problems with MB and also regularly ignored.
iMac 5K Retina, i7, 32GB RAM, 512GB Flash, Catalina; Harrison Mixbus 32Cv6; Nuendo 10; Focusrite Scarlett 18i20; Qcon Pro G2; Genelec 8020A & 7040APM