Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio stops working at random times.
First post. Hi all.

I bought Mixbus 6 last week and I'm really enjoying working with it. So far, I've just been importing tracks from songs I've done in Acid Pro and remixing them, and I like the way Mixbus is making them sound. I do have a slight problem, though.

I'll be working and everything is fine, when I get a slight 'pop' from the monitors and audio output quits completely. Rewinding and starting from the top does no good, all I can do is save whatever I'm working on, quit the program and start it again.

Any ideas as to what could be causing this? It doesn't seem like any specific action causes it, the audio just drops out and I have to restart. Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks!
(08-14-2020, 06:20 PM)makeitstop Wrote: Any ideas as to what could be causing this? It doesn't seem like any specific action causes it, the audio just drops out and I have to restart. Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks!

Hi and welcome to the Mixbus forum.
Your problem sounds odd. So do you have to restart just Mixbus or the whole computer? If it drops out again, can you go into the audio connections manager and check if audio is connected?

Cheers, MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
(08-16-2020, 03:36 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 06:20 PM)makeitstop Wrote: Any ideas as to what could be causing this? It doesn't seem like any specific action causes it, the audio just drops out and I have to restart. Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks!

Hi and welcome to the Mixbus forum.
Your problem sounds odd. So do you have to restart just Mixbus or the whole computer? If it drops out again, can you go into the audio connections manager and check if audio is connected?

Cheers, MMM

Just Mixbus.

Thanks for the suggestion! Next time it happens I'll try that and let you know.

- D