Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drop down window off the screen.
Hi all, currently following a Groove 3 video explaining Mixbus, going ok so far but when I right click on a track to change the colour the window is off the edge of the screen, I can only see the arrows, can't see what the arrows relate to...the resolution of the screen is 3440x1440, has this got anything to do with it? also if I move the editor window to the right so I can get to the window and select a color..the color of the track does not change..

thank you for any help..
(07-26-2020, 04:33 AM)shadowfax Wrote: when I right click on a track to change the colour the window is off the edge of the screen, I can only see the arrows

I'm not quite sure what you mean by being able to see arrows - but try this...

Hover your mouse over Mixbus (on the Launch Bar) and Windows should show you some popups, ncluding the Color Selection dialog. Hover over it with your mouse and then right-click. A menu should appear with an option saying Move. Click that option, then press one of the arrow keys on your keyboard. Moving your mouse (or continuing to click the arrow keys) should then bring the window into view.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(07-26-2020, 06:09 AM)johne53 Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 04:33 AM)shadowfax Wrote: when I right click on a track to change the colour the window is off the edge of the screen, I can only see the arrows

I'm not quite sure what you mean by being able to see arrows - but try this...

Hover your mouse over Mixbus (on the Launch Bar) and Windows should show you some popups, ncluding the Color Selection dialog. Hover over it with your mouse and then right-click. A menu should appear with an option saying Move. Click that option, then press one of the arrow keys on your keyboard. Moving your mouse (or continuing to click the arrow keys) should then bring the window into view.

Begging your pardon my friend but where is/what is the launch bar?
(07-26-2020, 06:21 AM)shadowfax Wrote: Begging your pardon my friend but where is/what is the launch bar?

Down at the bottom of your screen (where all the apps show up). Maybe it's called something else now..?
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!