Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can no longer rearrange tracks in editor (sort of)
Since the new update it’s no longer possible to rearrange tracks in the editor using command + arrow keys. You can still do this in the track list on the right of the screen but this often requires an extra mouse click. Was this change intentional?
(07-21-2020, 04:33 AM)Pro-Doucher Wrote: Since the new update it’s no longer possible to rearrange tracks in the editor using command + arrow keys. You can still do this in the track list on the right of the screen but this often requires an extra mouse click. Was this change intentional?

Works here in my Linux machine (Ctrl+Arrow), so this is unlikely an intentional change. It might be a good idea to file a bug report to mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com. I know that at least one of the developers is using Mac (so I guess it works there too), so you should also give info about your MacOS and system.
Mixbus/Mixbus32C on Linux (Kubuntu)/KXStudio repositories.
GUI: KDE and Fluxbox
Working for me with Mixbus 32C 6.1.1 on macOS.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
I had this same problem with a project that was started in 32cv5 and then carried through to the newest update.
All my new projects started with the newest version let me move tracks up and down normally.
Perhaps this is an older project?
Bart
OS 10.15
Have the same issue - was ok in 6.1.1 but doesnt work after update to 6.1.122

OSX 10.13.6
OSX, i9 10850k, 64GB, MixBus 32C, Logic Pro X, Metric Halo ULN8 3d & 2882 3d, Icon Qcon Pro X & Icon Qcon Pro XS