Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Master in sound
After updating 32C 6.1.1 yesterday: opening projects no problem but got no input to the mix/Mastertrack (no sound). All the tracks and busses are working. Checking my audio setup is ok. When I switched the master to Pre-Fader or input the meter is working. Back to Post-Fader not. Output masterchannel is 1-2 wich go to my interface
Playback. I'm using Focusrite 18-20 3gen.
Opening an older project with Mixbus 5, no problems .
Before the update 6.1.1 everyting was ok.
Help....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Be Quiet Pure Base 600 - Intel i9 13900K - 64 GB DDR4 - NVIDEA GeForce RTX3060 Ti 8GB Gaming OC - SSD 1 TB 7000 mbps - FLstudio 21 - Studio One 6 Pro - Mixbus 9,2 32C - Tascam US2400 - Focusrite Clarett +8pre - Adam studio monitors - Windows 11 Pro
Also on win (7) 6.1 has no problem here. Sometimes I met your case when meters show signal but no sound at the end. Causes cold be different, so cannot give advise only suggest that check the master right click output dialogue or in the edit / signal flow/ monitoring settings.
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Rick -

You have me stumped on this one.
If it is true that you see output level changes on your master channel in pre-fade
but not in post-fade then there seems to be something uncommonly wrong within
your mix. I understand it might be working in your previous Mixbus version, but that
does not address the possibility of -something- you have set there not translating
properly when you open up that session in 6.1.

I would recommend you contacting Mixbus Support for assistance. If they find
something 6.0 session related then that would be helpful to put out a 6.1 update
for anyone else who might also experience your issue.

Sorry to not be of more assistance.
Patrick
Hey Rick. I'm using the same Scarlett...check the focusrite control if you're using it...had the same issue awhile back and had the output disabled on the control panel
(07-18-2020, 07:14 AM)Rick Diver Wrote: After updating 32C 6.1.1 yesterday: opening projects no problem but got no input to the mix/Mastertrack (no sound). All the tracks and busses are working. Checking my audio setup is ok. When I switched the master to Pre-Fader or input the meter is working. Back to Post-Fader not. Output masterchannel is 1-2 wich go to my interface
Playback. I'm using Focusrite 18-20 3gen.
Opening an older project with Mixbus 5, no problems .
Before the update 6.1.1 everyting was ok.
Help....
Do you have any plugins in the Monitor processor section that might be stopping signal ?
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Problem solved. One of my Plugins in the Master channel need a registrate again after I set back an older system Image.
Clicking on/off that Plugin has no effect, that's why I coudn't find it.. Had to removed the Plugin, registrate again and the problem was solved.
Be Quiet Pure Base 600 - Intel i9 13900K - 64 GB DDR4 - NVIDEA GeForce RTX3060 Ti 8GB Gaming OC - SSD 1 TB 7000 mbps - FLstudio 21 - Studio One 6 Pro - Mixbus 9,2 32C - Tascam US2400 - Focusrite Clarett +8pre - Adam studio monitors - Windows 11 Pro
Fine it works, you are welcome!
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,