Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Included demo plugins?
Hi everyone!
Im starting of in this Mixbus world but I need to as you about included demo plugins.
Already read the manual snd searched the formun, but today I loaded the xt -eg expander gate for the toms and floor tom.
As you can imagine the GUi its nice and I get a friendly reminder that I need a license for using the plugin but it gives me chance on click Continue as Demo mode and still using the GUI.
Am I getting this wrong? Its going to keep the gate in the final bounce or I need to get the license or use another gate?
I exported a mixdown and its seems to work, so Im asking just in case of I dont know maybe in 10 days it will expires or something making me go back to fix that in a later stage of that mix.

Thanks in advance!!
You can find the answer in the Manual: "Harrison Plug-ins ... are functional but require a separate license purchase to access the full user interface."
Usually doing live sound …
(05-14-2020, 05:24 PM)Pi_K Wrote: I dont know maybe in 10 days it will expires or something making me go back to fix that in a later stage of that mix.
Thanks in advance!!

All included Harrison plugins will work in demo mode without timing out, blocking signal or noise bursts.
If you open a session that a collaborator has started that uses a number of Harrison plugins they remain functional with or without license.

The only Harrison demo that injects noise bursts into the monitoring chain is for the full MB or 32C.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Thank you both! I read that in the manual as well, Im just surprised because I find this like a "winrar" licensing lets call it.
If course appreciate this! I didnt see any mussing button or knob in the GUI just a reminder every random seconds but... thats it.

Thanks again!
(05-14-2020, 07:37 PM)Pi_K Wrote: Thank you both! I read that in the manual as well, Im just surprised because I find this like a "winrar" licensing lets call it.
If course appreciate this! I didnt see any mussing button or knob in the GUI just a reminder every random seconds but... thats it.

Thanks again!

You will love them enough to buy them soon Smile
(there are specials multiple times a year, keep your eyes open)
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
(05-14-2020, 07:37 PM)Pi_K Wrote: [...] just a reminder every random seconds but... thats it.

Yes, that's it - no regular payment needed to access your work from last year. One can't appreciate that enough.
Usually doing live sound …
Thanks!!!!!!