Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My personal Bug Report (SOLVED)
A recorded Audio segment on a Stereo track appears sometimes with one Channel only in the graphic.

See picture. Not a big deal but it keeps you busy a while, searching what's wrong until you realize - Its a graphic bug?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

iMac 5K Retina, i7, 32GB RAM, 512GB Flash, Catalina; Harrison Mixbus 32Cv6; Nuendo 10; Focusrite Scarlett 18i20; Qcon Pro G2; Genelec 8020A & 7040APM
what do you record? A stereo signal or a mono one?
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(05-06-2020, 06:55 AM)Tassy Wrote: what do you record? A stereo signal or a mono one?
As stated: Stereo.
After recording in stereo a guitar, replace just part of it and it shows my left channel only (But it's in Stereo).

Next One:
After recording a Midi track it turned red and suddenly freezes completely.
Cant delete, move, anything - it sticks. See photo.
After a Save and a Restart, the MIDI file disappeared completely.

Update: Its getting worse. (Solved)
The complete MIDI notes from the previously recorded drum track are gone.
Update 2: Its getting funnier.
As I want to recreate the Midi Drum Notes and open the vst Plugin - suddenly all notes reappear. Photo.
There are a lot of issues with ext. Plugins. I.e. Guitar Rig 5 Pro needs to be removed and reloaded completely after a restart of MB.

Solved: Its the Plug-In that asks for a donation. Skip it and its there again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

iMac 5K Retina, i7, 32GB RAM, 512GB Flash, Catalina; Harrison Mixbus 32Cv6; Nuendo 10; Focusrite Scarlett 18i20; Qcon Pro G2; Genelec 8020A & 7040APM
The issue with the left-side drawing is a bug. I've seen it myself a few times but it's so rare that I have not yet been able to reliably recreate it and fix it.

I think the "missing MIDI notes" is a display/zoom issue. You need to expand the track a bit until you see the midi note scroomer; then scroll it to fit the notes you want to see. Or just double-click in it to fit the note range of all used notes.

-Ben
(05-06-2020, 07:24 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: I think the "missing MIDI notes" is a display/zoom issue. You need to expand the track a bit until you see the midi note scroomer; then scroll it to fit the notes you want to see. Or just double-click in it to fit the note range of all used notes.
-Ben

I understood that the MIDI region froze and couldn't be manipulated...

MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
(05-06-2020, 07:24 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: I think the "missing MIDI notes" is a display/zoom issue. You need to expand the track a bit until you see the midi note scroomer; then scroll it to fit the notes you want to see. Or just double-click in it to fit the note range of all used notes.

-Ben
You gave me that hint before. Smile
There was nothing to hear also.
It reappeared after trying to load new MIDI files from the Drum Vst.
See photo. (Sorry not. I'm tired with endless resize tries until it is under 500KB)

(05-06-2020, 07:28 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote: I understood that the MIDI region froze and couldn't be manipulated...

MMM
Affirmative.
Not hearing a VSTi though signal shows present, can be if the VSTi is not choosen from the "add MIDI track dialogue" but just added from the plugin manager VST list. The I/O and fan-out then is different as I have concluded by experiment
Though can be that it is not your case
Tassy
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Solved, see the comment: "It's the Plug-In that asks for a donation. Skip it and its there again."