Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emotionell cello, midi question
Hi! a friend of mine has asked me about a question, to use pizzicato he must select a note big A#. but it won't go that far in midi editing, he can't scroll down further. Any solution?!
(04-29-2020, 11:21 AM)macke1 Wrote: Hi! a friend of mine has asked me about a question, to use pizzicato he must select a note big A#. but it won't go that far in midi editing, he can't scroll down further. Any solution?!

I'm not sure if I understand you here. :-) You can easily draw and edit down to MIDI note 0 (zero) in a MIDI track in the editor.

Is your friend on Mixbus? If so, he must drag the vertical field next that's between the meter(s) and the virtual keyboard in the MIDI track.
Mixbus/Mixbus32C on Linux (Kubuntu)/KXStudio repositories.
GUI: KDE and Fluxbox
I think he means keyswitches that are usually located at the ultra extemes of the MIDI range. I don't have an answer as I can't fathom using Mixbus for MIDI sequencing.
Win10pro(2004) : i7 8700/RX570 8gb/16gb/970evo : RME PCIe Multiface : Mixbus 32c 4.3 & 7.2
Other DAWs: Logic 10.4 (MacBook) Cubase 10.5 (PC)
Music: https://jamielang.bandcamp.com
(04-29-2020, 12:16 PM)JamieLang Wrote: I think he means keyswitches that are usually located at the ultra extemes of the MIDI range. I don't have an answer as I can't fathom using Mixbus for MIDI sequencing.

Yes, so do I think! :-)
Mixbus/Mixbus32C on Linux (Kubuntu)/KXStudio repositories.
GUI: KDE and Fluxbox