Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spam
Since some days I receive Harrison forum mails on threads in my spam folder
I reported to Support and ask you guys whether is it only me or others also meet this strange behavior?
Thanks
Tassy
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Most likely explanation is that your email software (or maybe your ISP) has noticed a lot of emails coming from a source that you never reply to so it's decided they must be spam. Most ISP's and email software will let you enter email addresses so you can specify that en email from that address shouldn't be regarded as spam.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(04-27-2020, 03:12 AM)johne53 Wrote: Most likely explanation is that your email software (or maybe your ISP) has noticed a lot of emails coming from a source that you never reply to so it's decided they must be spam. Most ISP's and email software will let you enter email addresses so you can specify that en email from that address shouldn't be regarded as spam.

With Thunderbird it's easiest to put the address into your address book.
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
Yes I can say "not spam" all right, only posted if it may have appeared for more users as some "hacking" thing.
Thanks
Tassy
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,