Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Harrison's customer service.
It may not be the right place to post this, but I'm still impressed with Harrison's customer service.
Not more than 3 hours ago I wrote to them reporting a detail that I found in the new version and they not only responded quickly, but they already solved it and it was not a minor error.
It is incredible how well they work.
The best thing is that they give the same importance to my queries as to those of great personalities of music.
This makes every penny invested in Harrison worth, and the minimal errors that sometimes show up are minor data, at least in my opinion.

Thanks!
(04-21-2020, 03:05 PM)waltermente Wrote: It may not be the right place to post this, but I'm still impressed with Harrison's customer service.
Not more than 3 hours ago I wrote to them reporting a detail that I found in the new version and they not only responded quickly, but they already solved it and it was not a minor error.
It is incredible how well they work.
The best thing is that they give the same importance to my queries as to those of great personalities of music.
This makes every penny invested in Harrison worth, and the minimal errors that sometimes show up are minor data, at least in my opinion.

Thanks!

I second that!!! They are second to none!!!
I totally agree this is one of if not my best customer services experience's with a company in general.
(04-21-2020, 03:05 PM)waltermente Wrote: It may not be the right place to post this, but I'm still impressed with Harrison's customer service.

It is exactly the right place to post this. Sometimes we see post of people complaining about issues and that they say never gets fixed, etc. and they never took the time to contact customer service. Your post shows what Ben and others have been posting here forever: if you have a bug/problem, contact their customer service first!
I completely agree with you.

They already say it themselves:
http://mixbus.harrisonconsoles.com/forum...-1629.html

There is no better support than what the creator / manufacturer can provide.

In MY HUMBLE OPINION, This forum should serve to share knowledge, help and solutions.
I read too many publications asking for or reporting minor issues, which in my opinion distract manufacturers by solving, for example, aesthetic issues, leaving aside issues that are really important and that DO make the final result of our work, which is to deliver the best sound of Audio.
(Although, it is evident that Harrison never neglects the audio!!)
Please do not take it as an attempt at controversy! That is just my opinion.
I agree, I love emailing them, they are great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. Harrison's customer service is great!
I have to second that too. Had a great feedback from them asking some things about V6.
Im already in, and I know that this gonna be good already.
Ditto here. I've gotten a fantastic response via email every time.

Donny
Windows 10 64, HP Z-220 Workstation, I7 3770 16 GB RAM, RME Multiface 2, PCIe
Mac OS Sierra, 2012 Mac Mini, i5 16 GB RAM, Behringer XR18
Mixbus 32C 6.2.26
Harrison MixBus V5.2
Presonus Studio One 5
Statesboro, GA, USA
The customer service is great!!!