Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midi Notes disappear, but still there. (solved)
Midi Notes disappear, but the notes are still there. It plays normally.
See photo.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

iMac 5K Retina, i7, 32GB RAM, 512GB Flash, Catalina; Harrison Mixbus 32Cv6; Nuendo 10; Focusrite Scarlett 18i20; Qcon Pro G2; Genelec 8020A & 7040APM
Most likely answer: the keyboard range (octaves) is stretched up or down so your notes aren't included in the view.

To fix it, extend the track a bit so you can see the piano roll. Then double-click on it to "fit" all midi notes in the vertical area. Or fine-tune it by dragging the scroll handles up&down.
(04-16-2020, 01:51 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Most likely answer: the keyboard range (octaves) is stretched up or down so your notes aren't included in the view.

To fix it, extend the track a bit so you can see the piano roll. Then double-click on it to "fit" all midi notes in the vertical area. Or fine-tune it by dragging the scroll handles up&down.

Yep. That's a workaround, it's back again. Thanks. It was in a very high octave, you are right. An "Autofit" would be a nice solution for the future.
iMac 5K Retina, i7, 32GB RAM, 512GB Flash, Catalina; Harrison Mixbus 32Cv6; Nuendo 10; Focusrite Scarlett 18i20; Qcon Pro G2; Genelec 8020A & 7040APM