Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVA Spectral Compressor BUG
Information 
Hi to all,

this is the problem with Cubase 10.5.12 on MacOS 10.14.6.
I created an empty project with one stereo track and I put in insert AVA SC in VST3 format. The interface stuck with some parameters locked and when I try to change some value start the spinning wheel and Cubase freeze for around 20/30 seconds... and I found that the start preset is wrong...
The same thing happen with Wavelab 10.
In the past days I bought AVA Spectral Compressor, AVA Mastering EQ and AVA Multiband Compressor, but the only one that give me the problems is AVA SC in Steinberg products. All are fine in Reaper for example.

Thank You

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Harrison Mixbus 32c v9, Cubase 12, Reaper, Wavelab 11, macOS 13.3. Apple Mac mini M1 16GB Ram 512GB SSD. Many Plugins,Instruments and Gadgets.
Hi to all,

Today I have installed the latest version of the AVA package, 1.1 and the problem has been solved.
Thank you.

p.s.
I noticed that the plugin date is September 3, 2020, but I have not received any notification that the update is present ....
Harrison Mixbus 32c v9, Cubase 12, Reaper, Wavelab 11, macOS 13.3. Apple Mac mini M1 16GB Ram 512GB SSD. Many Plugins,Instruments and Gadgets.