Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mixbus32C v6 crash when opening LV2 XT plugin
When I try to open any XT plugin, the mixbus crashes. I am using the newly downloaded version 6.0.697, Win10/64.
Mixbus/Mixbus32C v6, UA Apollo Twin MkII, Faderport 8, Win10x64, i5-6300HQ, 16 GB RAM, BM6A, NS-10M...
Solved. These plugins conflict with setting the graphics card to “high performance” for Mixbus.
Mixbus/Mixbus32C v6, UA Apollo Twin MkII, Faderport 8, Win10x64, i5-6300HQ, 16 GB RAM, BM6A, NS-10M...
If you're running with an NVidia graphics chip this sounds like it might be a problem with OpenGL. It got reported here last year sometime.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(04-11-2020, 04:06 PM)JiriR Wrote: When I try to open any XT plugin, the mixbus crashes. I am using the newly downloaded version 6.0.697, Win10/64.

My graphics card is old. I'm using windows 10 64 bit. I bought bunch of plugins from mixbus. The only ones I can use are the ones are the ones with the A confront like a-compressor.
(04-12-2020, 04:26 AM)JiriR Wrote: Solved. These plugins conflict with setting the graphics card to “high performance” for Mixbus.
Assuming you are using Nvidia graphics with Nvidia driver, I have it set to "High Performance" with also "Sync to Vblank" disabled. Plugins all display fine.

@frnkhrly@yahoo.com - your problem may be totally different so start a new topic. And I strongly suggest you change your user name. Spammers troll the internet looking to harvest email addresses.
Mixbus 32C, Debian Bookworm/KDE, EVE SC205 + ADAM Sub 8 monitors, Soundcraft Compact 4, M-Audio 2496, i5 6500, 16GB RAM, WD Blue SSD 1TB, 48" LG OLED, other stuff.
Work as house engineer at a popular venue in Melbourne AU. On a quest for the holy grail, the perfect amount of cowbell.

(04-12-2020, 10:27 PM)sunrat Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 04:26 AM)JiriR Wrote: Solved. These plugins conflict with setting the graphics card to “high performance” for Mixbus.
Assuming you are using Nvidia graphics with Nvidia driver, I have it set to "High Performance" with also "Sync to Vblank" disabled. Plugins all display fine.

@frnkhrly@yahoo.com - your problem may be totally different so start a new topic. And I strongly suggest you change your user name. Spammers troll the internet looking to harvest email addresses.

I can confirm, I turned off "Sync to Vblank" and set to "Quality", Im not sure but I also Turned of "Allow flipping" and "Use conformant Texture clamping" literally every thing in that "tab". All gui is smooth now.

Thanks !