Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
melodyne
has the relationship between melodyne and MB gotten any smoother?
I use it very smoothly in v5, and find that I now think it's easier using it in MB than it is in Pro Tools.
(04-07-2020, 02:14 AM)atlasrecrd Wrote: I use it very smoothly in v5, and find that I now think it's easier using it in MB than it is in Pro Tools.

Hi, you use it as an insert in the track, right?
(04-08-2020, 06:32 AM)rods Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 02:14 AM)atlasrecrd Wrote: I use it very smoothly in v5, and find that I now think it's easier using it in MB than it is in Pro Tools.

Hi, you use it as an insert in the track, right?

curious about that myself. What is your workflow in implementing melodyne?

Thanks
I use it in Samplitude as a VST3 plugin (ARA Plugin). Putting it simple: it analyses the audio clips/objects that I wan to tune. I don´t insert it in the track and don´t have to analyse the entire track.
Yes, I use it as the first plugin in the channel. One of the things I really like is that the plug and MB seem to "talk" to each other better than in Pro Tools; an example would be that I can click anywhere in the waveform in MB and the Melodyne cursor will jump there. PT doesn't do that. The only thing I've noticed is that I get better results if I hit play first in MB before hitting the capture/record button in Melodyne.