Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus 32c can’t find AVA plugin.(Solved)
I just purchased the AVA de-Esser.
and Installed on my Windows 8
64bit x64 machine.
Pasted the installer key into the same location where all my other Harrison plugins reside which work perfectly.
The Steinberg folder is showing in program files
It contains folder VST plugins which contains 5 AVA .dll files.
Any suggestion as to why the AVA plugin is not found in plugins list in Mixbus 32c?
Thanks for any assistance .
(03-25-2020, 10:00 PM)CJW Wrote: I just purchased the AVA de-Esser.
and Installed on my Windows 8
64bit x64 machine.
Pasted the installer key into the same location where all my other Harrison plugins reside which work perfectly.
The Steinberg folder is showing in program files
It contains folder VST plugins which contains 5 AVA .dll files.
Any suggestion as to why the AVA plugin is not found in plugins list in Mixbus 32c?

After the plugin installation, have you initiated a plugin scan? VST aren't automatically scanned at session start.
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
If that scan you suggest is within Mixbus , yes I searched for it , saw all the other plugins but not the AVA Plug in,
(03-25-2020, 11:32 PM)CJW Wrote: If that scan you suggest is within Mixbus , yes I searched for it , saw all the other plugins but not the AVA Plug in,

I mean in "Preferences/Plugins" There you can also set to scan VSTs everytime at application start - which can be time consuming, that's why it's off by default.

(see attachment)
MMM

Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
(03-25-2020, 10:00 PM)CJW Wrote: Any suggestion as to why the AVA plugin is not found in plugins list in Mixbus 32c?

Hi CJW, welcome to the forum.. have a look at this part of the manual..
http://www.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus/m...c/plug-ins
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
I had a look at that link in the manual, confirmed my settings, still no luck
Finding the AVA VST plugin

SOLVED. Thanks, was a windows dll issue
(03-26-2020, 09:25 AM)CJW Wrote: I had a look at that link in the manual, confirmed my settings, still no luck
Finding the AVA VST plugin

SOLVED. Thanks, was a windows dll issue

Hello, could you share how you solved it please?
Cheers!

In my case there were two paths to two VST folders, a folder did not exist, so I deleted it, and I left only the folder where I have the VSTs, I gave it a rescan and voila, the AVA plugins appeared. Cheers!