Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show / Hide Automation shortcut?
Is there one? I cannot find it by searching. Very clunky to have to use the mouse on each track to show or hide automation - must be there somewhere! Anyone know?
thanks
And what would you like to do? see all automations on all the tracks at once?
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Since "show all existing automation" and "show all automation" are already selectable via mouse click, it would make sense to have a shortcut for that. I know Mixbus doesn't handle the automation lanes in quite the same way as say Pro Tools or even Studio One for that matter, still a simple open and close currently used automation - as in "show all existing automation" would be a huge help.
(03-22-2020, 03:31 AM)Tassy Wrote: And what would you like to do? see all automations on all the tracks at once?
Better ask Harrison whether they have or plan having shortcut for that
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
I came across this thread because i need this too. Show and hide all automation is very important.
Lets say you have 100 tracks, and in about 60 you do automations...having all displayed and hidden in one click is very efficient workflow.
In the Editor, select channels and right click in the track header area LHS.
From pop up menu automation / select show or hide all or existing.
This will change all selected channels.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5