Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How our world has put its footprint on MB, too
Sorry, but I have to share my thoughts
Tassy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
My pet peeve is the moving of the track import function which used to make a LOT of sense when it was Track -> Import. It was found under the track menu. 100% logical.

Recently it was moved.

It's now under Session. Session -> Import and then one finds the full track import dialog box. Completely non-logical, going against all UI notions.

I see that the tracks are imported into the current session although I'm less than convinced that this is the right way to offer this function as everything has to do with the current session after all.

I wouldn't look for Allen keys where the chisels are stored just because they're all tools after all, isn't it.

Cheers.
(02-14-2020, 11:59 AM)Tassy Wrote: Sorry, but I have to share my thoughts
Tassy

Haha all good - and yes the v2 meters look actually quite nice. But having tape sat before K14 is logical to me - despite I never thought about it before, so thanks for the nudge Smile

MMM
First world problems. Big Grin
From what I remember of previous versions, Import was always under Session and that's what I always used. I don't think I ever noticed it under Track. Maybe they did different things?
Mixbus 32C, Debian Bookworm/KDE, EVE SC205 + ADAM Sub 8 monitors, Soundcraft Compact 4, M-Audio 2496, i5 6500, 16GB RAM, WD Blue SSD 1TB, 48" LG OLED, other stuff.
Work as house engineer at a popular venue in Melbourne AU. On a quest for the holy grail, the perfect amount of cowbell.