Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tascam US 2400 in Ver. 5.3.22 RESOLVED
I searched the forum and found nothing so I'm trying here-

the only place I see any US 2400 files is the .dll in Program Files>Mixbus5>lib>ardour5.

In Program Files>Mixbus5>share>ardour 5>mcp, there are a a bunch of DEVICE files for other controllers, but none for the Tascam.

So when I open Mixbus, my error report says this:

"No MCP device info files found using C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Mixbus5\us2400; CTonguerogram Files\Mixbus5\share\ardour5\us2400"

Any advice?

Thanks!
-Matt
So I found an installer for MB 4.3 and my 2400 runs like a charm on that Smile But I'd really like to use V 5! What I noticed was that when I opened the audio/midi setup window in 4.3, it looks fine,    

but when I do the same in 5.3, the midi options are not there!

It appears it has something to do with when I first start a new session and choosing MME midi.
So my 24 hour saga has concluded and my Tascam 2400 works in MB 5.3! This is the best! I am so excited to gradually move all my work from Pro Tools 12 HD to Mixbus!

I am still getting some error messages, but it has not affected operation Smile
If anyone ever needs help getting set up, let me know!
cheers-
Matt
(01-04-2020, 10:15 PM)atlasrecrd Wrote: So my 24 hour saga has concluded and my Tascam 2400 works in MB 5.3! This is the best! I am so excited to gradually move all my work from Pro Tools 12 HD to Mixbus!

I am still getting some error messages, but it has not affected operation Smile
If anyone ever needs help getting set up, let me know!
cheers-
Matt
Would you go with a 2400 still vs another newer controller? Pros/Cons? Which Harrison program are you using it in?