Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing AVA license
So I have a couple of Harrison Plugin licenses but cannot figure out how to install them.

I put the text files in my user directory, It is the same place my harrison mixbus V5 license file is.

However, Mixbus still says that they are unlicensed.

I cannot get the plugin to let me enter the license link to have it install it.

License Path

Plugin Window
You appear to be doing everything correct, I would suggest you email support for AVA: plugins@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Thank you I will
(10-03-2019, 08:43 PM)reginaldStjohn Wrote: So I have a couple of Harrison Plugin licenses but cannot figure out how to install them.

I put the text files in my user directory, It is the same place my harrison mixbus V5 license file is.

Looks like the license files are in map owner, not in the map users/loginname..

so if you login as reginald, de license file should be in the map /users/reginald

regards

Frank
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
(10-03-2019, 08:43 PM)reginaldStjohn Wrote: So I have a couple of Harrison Plugin licenses but cannot figure out how to install them.

License Path

Plugin Window

License Path

Plugin Window

:(Hi, I had the same problem, Harrison support gave me the answer.
Run MixBus, then Window/License manager/click plugin/download License. worked for me when putting them in Home File didn`t
good luck
The plugin GUI you provided is of the XT-ME. I don't see a file for that in your browser. I do however see a file for the AVA-ME. They are different plugins. Perhaps that helps?

License Path

Plugin Window
Well spotted Mike, I looked at that image a few times and did not see the obvious...
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Hi,
I have all the licenses for the XT plugins. Should I be able to have the AVA versions licensed, or do I need to pay for them seperatly? They show up upon selection, but claim to be unlicensed.
I found this in an AVA-related post:

All of your currently-purchased licenses will continue to be valid with the new, updated plugins. This is a free upgrade for the plugins you already own.
However, we expect that the price for these plugins will increase when the new versions come out. So this is a great time to finish up your Harrison LV2 plugin collection at the current discounted prices. Click the button to access a full list of plugins and fill your cart up!

I just updated to 32C V5 today...
Thank you, Benny
Benny,
The AVA range and XT range are two seperate products that require seperate licenses.
The text you are quoting is from an email that was sent out explaining that the imminent release of version 5.3 includes a full update of all the (Harrison LV2) - XT and Essentials range.
The email goes on to explain that (as usual) the point upgrade: 5.2>5.3 will be at no cost, as is the overhaul of the XT and Essential GUI's.
Hi Dingo,
Thank you for the exlpanation, I haven't been using mixbus for some time. Now I'm back on track :-)

(10-20-2019, 06:25 PM)Dingo Wrote: Benny,
The AVA range and XT range are two seperate products that require seperate licenses.
The text you are quoting is from an email that was sent out explaining that the imminent release of version 5.3 includes a full update of all the (Harrison LV2) - XT and Essentials range.
The email goes on to explain that (as usual) the point upgrade: 5.2>5.3 will be at no cost, as is the overhaul of the XT and Essential GUI's.