Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Correct the problem in using UAD plugins!
(10-16-2019, 04:47 PM)V.G. Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 03:48 PM)DanteMurphy Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 01:29 PM)V.G. Wrote: When you add an AU version of a plugin, you cannot choose mono or stereo, because there is no mono version or stereo version, there is just a plugin and it becomes mono or stereo depending on the track to which it is added.

Most of my UAD plugins come in a mono or stereo version, I can see when I go to setup favourite plugins in Harrison most are listed twice, once for the mono and once for the stereo.

Are you sure you are not confusing AU UAD and VST UAD?
The mono / stereo version is present only in VST UAD.
I doubt that you have mono and stereo versions in AU UAD.

Yes probably I confused the two - my bad Smile
I am also having problems. Trying to use the little labs IBP but now the overhead tracks are out of time with the rest of the drums, shouldn’t latency compensation be working here? Ruining session flow for sure, I don’t want to mix in logic but I may have to if uad is not going to work correctly. Any ideas? I am trying both au and vst (with generic controls), but when ibp is bypassed there is no timing issue, with it in (on both of tracks so they have the same latency), then they are delayed vs the rest of the kit. Going to groups, not master.
Sorry, to be clear... matched / Users: is there only one Home Folder (your name) and a Shared folder, no Guest or other Users Folders?
Is there a solution underway here from Harrison? I have the same problem with UAD Gui.
(01-19-2020, 09:05 PM)Bejcon Wrote: Is there a solution underway here from Harrison? I have the same problem with UAD Gui.

No Solution.
MacOS 10.15.7, Mixbus32C, Mac Pro 5.1, MacBook Pro, UAD, Mackie Onyx
Metapop: https://metapop.com/v-s-g-music
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/v-s-g-music