Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is where Harrison needs to go!
Wink 
Mixbus and his hardware friends There in Nashville Exclamation
I guess it will bring a lot of new people in. Via TapeOp:

Vintage King and Pensado's Place Host Nashville Gear Expo 2014
Technology and Celebrities Draw Big Crowd to Music City USA

For the second year, Pensado's Place & Vintage King are teaming up to produce one of the biggest gear and music-making expos in America. This time in Nashville, attendees will once again be able to demo gear, talk directly with manufacturer reps, watch live interviews, mingle with celebrity guests, ride the tour bus, win prizes, enjoy local food trucks and meet Dave Pensado and Herb Trawick of Pensado's Place.

Pensado's Place is the acclaimed hour-long weekly educational web series that celebrates the evolving landscape of music and technology and gives a voice to its leaders and innovators.

This free event all goes down at Vintage King's award-winning facility and surrounding yards in the famous Berry Hill neighborhood on Saturday, September 27th, 2014 from 10am until 4pm.

The celebration kicks off in the Vintage King parking lot with a rocking block party and special guests, including John McBride (Martina McBride, Blackbird), Jacquire King (Kings Of Leon, Tom Waits), Ryan Hewitt (Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Avett Brothers), Justin Niebank (Rascal Flatts, Sheryl Crow), Vance Powell (Jack White, Beck) and many more.
I really need Harrison to bring 3.0 on that day. nothing more nothing less. if they can, with control surface. I really want Harrison to show for the DAW, analog music industries how to care about artists. peace
You'll probably see some of us hanging out there Smile

Mixbus is currently only sold directly from Harrison's web store, so I don't think it is appropriate to demo it at the Gear Expo.

However, Vintage King can sell our analog gear so there might be an opportunity to show some off.

-Ben
Hopefully they will sell your Harrison Mixbus control surface when it is ready to sell Smile