Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison AVA Plugins updated to v2.0
Harrison has updated the AVA plugins to version 2 !

You can install the new version by visiting our AVA product page, and clicking "DOWNLOAD". This is a FREE update for our users. Your existing license will continue to work with the new version 2.0.

What's New?

We've updated all 3 AVA plugins with new spectrum-display features.

LegacyQ:

The RTA Analyzer has a new "scroll" selection which provides a scrolling spectrogram of your sound, so you can identify drum hits, find the perfect cutoff frequency for your vocals, or minimize finger squeaks:

[Image: leq-scroll.gif]

LegacyQ also has a new "Output Trim" knob.

AVA De-Esser:

The AVA De-Esser has a "scroll" feature just like the LegacyQ, but it also has a new "bar" analyzer which helps you identify harsh sibilance, and eliminate it, in real-time:

[Image: ava-ds-bar.gif]

AVA Mastering EQ:

The AVA Mastering EQ's RTA has 3 display modes:  Graph, Scroll, and "Lightning".

Lightning Mode is an innovative new display method that shows an averaged value for the RTA curve, and it simultaneously shows the peaks in your signal with brighter, bolder sections of the curve:

[Image: ava-me-lightning.gif]

We look forward to your thoughts on these innovative new features,  and please let us know if you have any trouble during the installation or use of the new AVA 2.0 plugins!
great update guys!!

I tested the legacy Q and it works very well.

I tested the mastering EQ and somehow it is still the old version (it sais build 20th of june 2018)

although i installed via the installer.... any idea what that could be?
Very good! We'll try.
Sorry for my English )))
With respect - truemix.
Linux bugs still not corrected...Undecided
This looks like a killer feature! Will this be implemented in the LV2 equivilents, or will this be AVA-only?
(11-21-2018, 08:13 PM)calimerox Wrote: great update guys!!

I tested the mastering EQ and somehow it is still the old version (it sais build 20th of june 2018)

the same here ... with LegacyQ. I guess it is because I moved the v.1 plugin file to my specific VST location after the v.1 installation. Now the v.2 installer didn't deinstall v.1 during the process.

Edit: the installer creates a Steinberg/VSTplugins folder. One may have to locate that folder and copy the new version to the specific plugin folder of one's DAW.
Mixbus32c, Mackie Onyx 1640, Neumann km1, WA 47 jr..MadronaLabs, Samplemodeling, UA, etc., iPad2/4/Pro
(11-22-2018, 01:20 PM)omer666 Wrote: Linux bugs still not corrected...Undecided
Not here.
Everything is working fine now.
No more freezings and crashs with v2 and also with v1.

Tony from Harrison support sendet me a v1 beta version a couple of weeks ago and this version was working fine too.

I really have to say here:
Thank you Harrison guys for your great support! [THUMBS UP SIGN]
°°°
Mac Mini M1 --> RME Multiface II
MacBook Air M1
Thinkpad T430 16gb --> Ubuntustudio 64bit --> Multiface II / SoundDevices USBpre2
(11-23-2018, 12:06 PM)knutzn Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 01:20 PM)omer666 Wrote: Linux bugs still not corrected...Undecided
Not here.
Everything is working fine now.
No more freezings and crashs with v2 and also with v1.

Tony from Harrison support sendet me a v1 beta version a couple of weeks ago and this version was working fine too.

I really have to say here:
Thank you Harrison guys for your great support! [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Hi, I just had another look at the workaround I tried earlier to make the plugin work.
It now works as intended, so indeed, great work Harrison Smile
(11-21-2018, 08:13 PM)calimerox Wrote: great update guys!!

I have the same issue. Component still 1.0 after using new installer.
iMac i7 4Ghz | OS X 10.14.6 | 64 GB | Mixbus 8.2.66c & Mixbus 6.1.22| MOTU 828Mk3 Firewire MOTU 828Mk3 192 kHz Hybrid Firewire |"Rock Solid Sound Since 1980" |
I downloaded from the products page, but it still shows version 1.0.
iMac i7 4Ghz | OS X 10.14.6 | 64 GB | Mixbus 8.2.66c & Mixbus 6.1.22| MOTU 828Mk3 Firewire MOTU 828Mk3 192 kHz Hybrid Firewire |"Rock Solid Sound Since 1980" |