Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legacy EQ crashed Presonus One v.4 ( SOLVED )
Just purchased the plugin and it already crashed the DAW
(08-15-2018, 12:00 AM)prajek9 Wrote: Just purchased the plugin and it already crashed the DAW

It's a lot that experience this. Are you on Linux, and with a nvidia card? Harrison are aware of this crash and working on a fix. As a temporary workaround, I changed to the intel card in my laptop and everything is working great. :-)

Mixbus Pro 10.0, Kubuntu Linux 64 23.10, Stock Low latency kernel, KXstudio repos, i7-3720QM CPU@2.60GHz, 12 Gb RAM, nvidia GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2, X.org nouveau driver, Zoom L12 Digital mixer/Audio interface
(08-15-2018, 06:22 AM)Sthauge Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 12:00 AM)prajek9 Wrote: Just purchased the plugin and it already crashed the DAW

It's a lot that experience this. Are you on Linux, and with a nvidia card? Harrison are aware of this crash and working on a fix. As a temporary workaround, I changed to the intel card in my laptop and everything is working great. :-)

http://mixbus.harrisonconsoles.com/forum...l#pid37373
AVA LegacyQ crashes Studio One 3 (32 and 64 bit) and Cubase if I want to turn on the Analyzer. I have a ATI Radeon 5770 and Windows 8.1 x64
We have (hopefully) resolved this issue, and we plan to publish a fix in a few hours.

Best,
-Ben
Same here, Reaper + NVidia
This problem should be fixed in the current version on our store ( 1.0.1 )

To get the updated version, you may update in one of these 2 ways:
1) Click the installation link in your original installation email from Harrison. The download has been updated to provide the new version 1.0.1
OR
2) Visit our AVA Plugins product page and click "Download" to get the latest installer from our web store.

If I can get some confirmation that this fixes the problem, I'll send an update email to all of our users.

Best,
-Ben
(08-15-2018, 04:07 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: This problem should be fixed in the current version on our store ( 1.0.1 )

To get the updated version, you may update in one of these 2 ways:
1) Click the installation link in your original installation email from Harrison. The download has been updated to provide the new version 1.0.1
OR
2) Visit our AVA Plugins product page and click "Download" to get the latest installer from our web store.

If I can get some confirmation that this fixes the problem, I'll send an update email to all of our users.

Best,
-Ben
Thanks, now works great. Reaper/Win8/Nvidia