Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I Run the Same AVA on Windows & Linux?
Mixbus 4 & 32C let me install both at the same time on Windows & Linux. Very cool. The AVA instructions almost sound like you have to choose only Windows or only Linux. Here's why I say that: I downloaded AVA for Windows and when I went to download the Linux AVA, it wasn't available. I know there was some issue about AVA Linux. Was the fact that I had already downloaded Windows AVA the issue or should I try again?

OK, I tried to read some more, and it was an extension problem. So I downloaded the 32 bit and the 64 bit (switched?) and now I can try both: Windows and Linux. The only advantage for me is the AVA is adding a shallower cut (boost too I guess), but that could be very useful at some point.
Just be aware that presets saved in AVA will not appear in XT-ME and the other way.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Yes, you should be able to install the AVA-Me license on as many machines as you operate. Just like Mixbus.
Welcome to Zombocom