Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLVED: Dead links in email ( Linux only )
Hi all, if you buy the AVA ME and are using Linux, just click onto the download links directly on the sales page, don't wait for the email: the Linux links in the mail don't work. I send a mail to support.
Cheers,
MMM

P.S.: Just found the links in the actual "receipt" email are working, only the ones in "Your AVA Plugin Demo Installer" from plugins@harrisonconsoles.com don't :-)
(04-25-2018, 11:41 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote: Hi all, if you buy the AVA ME and are using Linux, just click onto the download links directly on the sales page, don't wait for the email: the Linux links in the mail don't work. I send a mail to support.
Cheers,
MMM

P.S.: Just found the links in the actual "receipt" email are working, only the ones in "Your AVA Plugin Demo Installer" from plugins@harrisonconsoles.com don't :-)

confirm

and the 64 bit linux version sais it is 32 bit and vise versa, in the fastspring reference..

Did you try XT AVA-ME in Bitwig ?

regards

frank
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
(04-26-2018, 01:39 AM)Frank Wrote: Did you try XT AVA-ME in Bitwig ?

Haven't been in the studio yet, just downloaded. Read about Bitwig issue. Will do later tonight Smile
MMM
AVA ME works fine in Mixbus32C. With Bitwig 2.3.2 Linux Mint 18 KDE it crashes as described. AVA ME UI resizes OK in Mixbus32C (and Bitwig) whereas other plugins such as the u-he ones do not in Mixbus32C, creating a large black space instead of a resized UI.

I might be wrong, but I haven't seen any preset browser/load/save whereas this is very common with VSTs.

Since Bitwig runs all other plugins fine, including the OB-xd built with JUCE, it's really hard pressed to look at it as the source of the problem.
I think we have fixed the links in the email.

The email was sent as plain text, and most mail clients will turn the link text into a clickable link. The problem seems to be: some email clients included the text "( 64 bit )" that came after the link.

If you continue to have problems, send us a note!