Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installer(s) for Mixbus v4.3 Linux 64...
do not run.
(12-20-2017, 01:33 PM)carlv Wrote: do not run.

I have had similar problems before but have always got it to run in one way or another.

1. Check the install file properties and see if the "run" checkbox is enabled.

2. You could also try to run it in a console window and prefix the installation file with "./"

Hope you can sort it out :-)

Mixbus Pro 10.0, Kubuntu Linux 64 24.04, Stock Low latency kernel, KXstudio repos, i7-3720QM CPU@2.60GHz, 12 Gb RAM, nvidia GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2, X.org nouveau driver, Zoom L12 Digital mixer/Audio interface
(12-20-2017, 02:20 PM)Sthauge Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 01:33 PM)carlv Wrote: do not run.

I have had similar problems before but have always got it to run in one way or another.

1. Check the install file properties and see if the "run" checkbox is enabled.

2. You could also try to run it in a console window and prefix the installation file with "./"

Hope you can sort it out :-)

Thanks,

Both installers came with "run" enabled.
From the terminal gives back a, "No such file or directory"

Running Ubunu 16.04 here.

Again, thanks for the suggestions. Smile
Just to be sure that is exeutable, try this command in a terminal: chmod +x mixbus???? .run (If you get "permission denied", use: sudo chmod +x mixbus???? .run)

It might be this that make the installer run when I had the same problem, and after doing the two previous suggestions I mention before without success. If this do not work I'm out of suggestions.

Mixbus Pro 10.0, Kubuntu Linux 64 24.04, Stock Low latency kernel, KXstudio repos, i7-3720QM CPU@2.60GHz, 12 Gb RAM, nvidia GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2, X.org nouveau driver, Zoom L12 Digital mixer/Audio interface
Home run !

Thanks much...
@Console
Code:
cd /home/User/path/Mixbus(C32)-version
Code:
./Mixbus(C32)-version.run