Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eleven Rack As Mixbus Interface
Is anyone successfully using an Eleven Rack as their Mixbus interface?

I have no clue what I'm doing in attempting to route audio through it with Mixbus, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if it's RTFM, but please tell me exactly where. I don't see anything helpful, but could be staring right at it.

I'm currently attempting this on a Win7 platform.
Music 
It should work just fine through the USB. I have one and use in regularly as interface and amp modeler. Just choose it as your audio interface with MixBus. Use the main outputs on the back for your out to your monitors.
(10-10-2013, 01:17 AM)wilbury69 Wrote: It should work just fine through the USB. I have one and use in regularly as interface and amp modeler. Just choose it as your audio interface with MixBus. Use the main outputs on the back for your out to your monitors.

Presuming you mean you use it as your Mixbus interface; would you mind and/or have time to explain your routing within Mixbus?

I have everything connected as you mention and am extremely familiar with the 11R within Pro Tools and Logic, however, the routing isn't making sense or working with what is shown as my options.

I have it selected as the ASIO interface input and output.

Your response and time would be greatly appreciated.
(10-10-2013, 06:04 PM)Brianiac5150 Wrote:
(10-10-2013, 01:17 AM)wilbury69 Wrote: It should work just fine through the USB. I have one and use in regularly as interface and amp modeler. Just choose it as your audio interface with MixBus. Use the main outputs on the back for your out to your monitors.

Presuming you mean you use it as your Mixbus interface; would you mind and/or have time to explain your routing within Mixbus?

I have everything connected as you mention and am extremely familiar with the 11R within Pro Tools and Logic, however, the routing isn't making sense or working with what is shown as my options.

I have it selected as the ASIO interface input and output.

Your response and time would be greatly appreciated.

When you open MixBus a box called session control. Click on the tab Audio setup. You should be able to set your interface there in the drop down menus. MixBus should route it to the Eleven Rack. You justuse the master volume on the rack. You may have to change the rack settings and route a outputs to main outs. The main outs should be going to your monitors. It sounds like it is a routing problem in the eleven rack. If that doesn't work you can always contact me on skype.
@Brianiac5150:

By default, Mixbus connects the Master Bus outputs to the first 2 channels of your soundcard outputs. If that's not where your speakers are connected, then you can change the routing by clicking the "output" button at the bottom of the master bus strip, and choose a different pair of outputs.

I hope that helps!
Thanks guys.

Ben...when I change the output to the other option I have "Out 1-2" I lose all output, however, instead of hearing the MASTER OUT through my Eleven Rack, I'm hearing it through the PC's sound card.

Wilbury69: would you mind telling me what your input/output options are when you have your 11R as the interface and all is working well? It is possible there's an internal routing issue within the 11R, however, I'm at a loss for where. As currently selected, I'm only getting two system INPUT options: CAPTURE 1 and CAPTURE 2. Are you getting any/all of the eight input options from your 11R?

If it's easier for you, I don't mind either way, we can set up a Skype meeting.

Thanks!
You can get me on skype during the week Mon-Fri PST. My skype name is screwball691. Fell free to contact me.