Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixer - Can't see tracks?
So in the mixer we are given 4 of the mix busses and a master to view.

I add 16 stereo audio tracks. I then move the left pane to the right so I can see the buss selector thingy. I select all 12 busses and they all become viewable. However, the 16 audio tracks have to scroll but I can only see 1/4 of the strip at a time.

I cannot hide the mix busses because the left pane wont slide out any more so none of the check boxes are seen.

I am reading the manual but Ive yet to see anything that allows me to slide over the busses so they can scroll or be hidden and so I can actually see the tracks Ive inserted.

I am sure I am doing something wrong.
Hi Dickie,

That is normal behavior: if you show all 12 mix buses, you likely won't have space to see any tracks unless you have a "very" wide monitor.

One solution is to use the VCA "spill" buttons to hide & show a selection of tracks & buses together. Another option is to assign the mixbuses to a Group, which you can hide & show in one click using the "group" area at the bottom-left of the mixer window.

One of the items on our ToDo list is to allow the mixbus&master section to appear in a separate window from the track mixer. I don't know when this will get implemented, though.

Best,
-Ben
(11-26-2017, 09:19 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Hi Dickie,

That is normal behavior: if you show all 12 mix buses, you likely won't have space to see any tracks unless you have a "very" wide monitor.

One solution is to use the VCA "spill" buttons to hide & show a selection of tracks & buses together. Another option is to assign the mixbuses to a Group, which you can hide & show in one click using the "group" area at the bottom-left of the mixer window.

One of the items on our ToDo list is to allow the mixbus&master section to appear in a separate window from the track mixer. I don't know when this will get implemented, though.

Best,
-Ben

Awesome!