Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIDI editing
In the Editor window when using the draw mode it would be nice to be able to write a note with a left click and delete a note with a left click.
(09-18-2017, 05:06 PM)gpj1136 Wrote: In the Editor window when using the draw mode it would be nice to be able to write a note with a left click and delete a note with a left click.

I meant write with a left click and delete with a right click on the mouse. Sorry I was in the middle of editing drums when I wrote this.Blush
(09-18-2017, 10:48 PM)gpj1136 Wrote: I meant write with a left click and delete with a right click on the mouse. Sorry I was in the middle of editing drums when I wrote this.Blush

I would suggest that a "shift+right click" for that in order to keep the consistence with the edit mode. An ordinary left click will move a note anyway thus make "shift+right click" available for that.
(09-19-2017, 01:11 AM)Jostein Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 10:48 PM)gpj1136 Wrote: I meant write with a left click and delete with a right click on the mouse. Sorry I was in the middle of editing drums when I wrote this.Blush

I would suggest that a "shift+right click" for that in order to keep the consistence with the edit mode. An ordinary left click will move a note anyway thus make "shift+right click" available for that.

right click is not currently being used which would make it a simple job to write and erase with just the mouse.
(09-20-2017, 09:47 PM)gpj1136 Wrote: right click is not currently being used which would make it a simple job to write and erase with just the mouse.

The right click brings up a useful menu, just as a right click is supposed to do.

EDIT: I just tested, the SHIFT-right click works in draw mode, just as in edit mode.