Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spill Enhancement Request
I think there should be a hotkey or mode available to also hide all buses except the buss being spilled and maybe the master buss. For those with one monitor this would be a handy way to clear busses that are not needed at the spill moment. I sometimes have a fair amount of tracks routed to a buss that I spill which causes me to have to hide the remaining busses to free up screen real estate.

Regards,

Craig
(05-04-2017, 05:46 PM)Craig Wrote: I think there should be a hotkey or mode available to also hide all buses except the buss being spilled and maybe the master buss. For those with one monitor this would be a handy way to clear busses that are not needed at the spill moment. I sometimes have a fair amount of tracks routed to a buss that I spill which causes me to have to hide the remaining busses to free up screen real estate.

Regards,

Craig

+ 1 000 000 000

What if show/hide busses could be assigned to 1-12 keyboard numbers while in Mixer? and 0 for no busses/show all ?

...oops fits only for 9 busses with numbers...but you get the idea...alt or ctrl + 0,1,2 for 10,11,12
Windows 7 x64 SP1
Mixbus 32C 7.1.92
+1 000 000 001
Yess! Thought of this, too!
Spilling is such a nice and useful thing to have, thank you!
The Spills being not "exclusive" is another thing I imagine being very helpful for me, so I can select/spill a couple of Busses at once (like drums/bass or Sax/Tp/Tb) - would be super awesome.
And give the Spill Buttons a 2nd color when pressed, like all other buttons have it (not only the white outlining/changed shadows)