Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to copy gain stage edit to new track
I have two tracks, stereo l and stereo r, and have completed gain stage editing on stereo l. Now I want to copy those edits to stereo r. How?
If the gain that you do is similar Left and right channel, why do you process them separate. I have a new mix that I'm doing and when I get the stereo track it was separate L&R what I did was I recorded them together on stereo track and gain stage them together. Here is the fun part I can still process them separately using pin connection. Right channel gets multi and left channel EQ and comp and they also share another comp together. What I'm saying is this way you can even save much more DSP. The beauty of Mixbus right now for me is the ability to process left and right channel on stereo track without separating them. Try it you might like it so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for the tip. On Mixbus v 4, when I import stereo tracks, they show up as track left and track right, rather than a stereo track, like in v 3. I'm just trying to adapt to the new version. Are you saying just bounce left and right to a new track to get the interleaved stereo file?
When you import them on drop down menu there is an option import per channel or per file. Change it to per file. You will be good to go.
Oh, ok, cool! I missed that option. Thanks!
So is there no way to do it?
I have to reimport some vocals I had process outside of the DAW
(04-01-2017, 04:39 PM)Studio Saturn Wrote: If the gain that you do is similar Left and right channel, why do you process them separate. I have a new mix that I'm doing and when I get the stereo track it was separate L&R what I did was I recorded them together on stereo track and gain stage them together. Here is the fun part I can still process them separately using pin connection. Right channel gets multi and left channel EQ and comp and they also share another comp together. What I'm saying is this way you can even save much more DSP. The beauty of Mixbus right now for me is the ability to process left and right channel on stereo track without separating them. Try it you might like it so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not sure to understand.

You have 2 mono files that you RECORD (how ? Mean send to stereo bus ?) in stereo file.
You gain stage the stereo file/track/bus (how ?)
You use pin connection to seperate each channel and to process them separately ?

I need screen prints, please...

Thanks & Cheers !
Maybe is possible x360 and PS3 are similar. I mean edit.bin file

Anybody can send me any ps3 save for test

Enviado desde mi Motorola Moto G XT1032 mediante Tapatalk