Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying cursor
Another thing is when the red oversignal box shows up at the bottom of the mixer strip, and click on it to forget the red sometimes an icon-like small box sticks to the mouse cursor and when clicking all around the screen to get rid of it, it gets loose and flies back to where it came from.

https://vimeo.com/209549736

In older MB some similar happened when dragging a plug to another channel something was flying back to the place where the plug was drawn away.
Then Ben told it was some windows issue.
Can it still be the case?
thanks
Tassy
(03-22-2017, 06:36 AM)Tassy Wrote: Another thing is when the red oversignal box shows up at the bottom of the mixer strip, and click on it to forget the red sometimes an icon-like small box sticks to the mouse cursor and when clicking all around the screen to get rid of it, it gets loose and flies back to where it came from.

https://vimeo.com/209549736

In older MB some similar happened when dragging a plug to another channel something was flying back to the place where the plug was drawn away.
Then Ben told it was some windows issue.
Can it still be the case?
thanks
Tassy

Yup, I've had that same problem for a while now. Only happens in Mixbus. I'm still using 32c 3.7 on Win 10 x64. It gets really annoying after a while.
"Come down off the cross, we can use the wood." - Tom Waits
That Level info is a Text-display. As side-effect you can copy the text value or drag+drop copy it. -- It's not MS Windows specific.

I guess it should be made inert (don't allow to start a drag).
Thanks, I thought only medicines have side effectsSmile, but you think right, better unable, I cannot see reason why on earth I would want to copy this number anywhere...
thank you
Tassy
(03-22-2017, 10:44 AM)x42 Wrote: That Level info is a Text-display. As side-effect you can copy the text value or drag+drop copy it. -- It's not MS Windows specific.

I guess it should be made inert (don't allow to start a drag).
(MB32C Windows 10 64bit)
The 'level Info/text display' you mention has been with my 32C attaching to my mouse for 12 months now, I just click my mouse and it detaches and runs across the screen back to where it came from... never bothered to report it... it can be a nuisance though

Alan
Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, 16Gb memory, Intel i5 quad 4 (3,450Mhz), Audient ID22,
Reaper, 32C Ver5.1 (Rev 5'1), 32C Version 6
bugs and annoying things are on Harrison's list but there is also an order based on statistics, so the less reported get to the end of the list.
If not practical or disturbing better be reported to get it corrected sooner.
Tassy
(03-23-2017, 12:17 AM)Tassy Wrote: bugs and annoying things are on Harrison's list but there is also an order based on statistics, so the less reported get to the end of the list.

There's indeed some truth to that. The amount of details is never-ending and there's always some bigger fish to grill.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, this issue is fixed now and will be in the next update.
Thanks a lot, and as I am using MB4 nowadays I can see your list not growing but shrinking faster than ever.