Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pitch correction plugin
I read an older post from Mike@harrison who said he prints the corrected version to another track. So I guess after you fix it, you have to bounce to a new track somehow. Anyway...Melodyne is great!
I'm used to Digital Performer's pitch editing ( manually ) and find it awsome…
It was added as a free update at the time ! ,
maybe it's already in the works for Mixbus :-)
I use Melodyne for polyphonic pitch correction - standalone, since the plugin eats up a lot cpu
Retuning / fixing live recordings is fun

Klaus
Macmini core2duo / i7
OS 10.10-10.13
http://www.redmountain.ch/X32CoreFOHandBandclient.jpg
So, Ben, is it worth waiting for a Harrison Pitch Correction Plugin ? I know you hate to speculate so I don't really expect an answer......
BUT - if I spend $X00 now on Melodyne that's cash I won't be spending at Harrison.......
(03-06-2017, 07:11 PM)clintmartin Wrote: I have MB3 (not 4 yet). There should be a way to bounce it to a track. I'll be trying to figure it out until someone chimes in with the answer.

Bounce in place is not implemented the only way you can do is to record the corrected version
(03-07-2017, 02:26 AM)blakkshepe Wrote: So, Ben, is it worth waiting for a Harrison Pitch Correction Plugin ? I know you hate to speculate so I don't really expect an answer......
BUT - if I spend $X00 now on Melodyne that's cash I won't be spending at Harrison.......

I've been playing with the Melody e demo and in the absence of a plug in from Harrison it's probably what I'd go with but just the basic version. I'd be willing to wait a while if I knew something will be coming out from Harrison.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
You could buy a cheap daw which includes Melodyne essentials or look over at KVR for a deal...
This way you would have the VST for Mixbus. Either way it's cheaper than buying from Celemony.