Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XT-SC Spectral Compressor vs XT-MC Multi-Band Compressor
(03-01-2017, 11:04 AM)Morten Wrote: I hate when the plugin turns black every x seconds.

At least you can still use them via Generic Edit to control parameters, better than most plugin providers that may give you a trial period then PSST thats it.
For me one of the great aspects of Mixbus is that all users can interchange projects and all the plugins are there to share.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Morten, I remembered now check out air windows plugins. I think slew does like that. Btw about Harrison Plugins spot on Dingo. Specially now on version I will hope I can even share VST.
(03-01-2017, 05:58 PM)BHBstudio Wrote: Morten, I remembered now check out air windows plugins. I think slew does like that. Btw about Harrison Plugins spot on Dingo. Specially now on version I will hope I can even share VST.

Hi BHBstudio ... I have never heard of Airwindows before ..... big mistake ;-)
http://www.airwindows.com/slew2/ is awesome and just what the track needs Heart

any other plugin from Airwindows you will recommends?

(03-01-2017, 05:48 PM)Dingo Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 11:04 AM)Morten Wrote: I hate when the plugin turns black every x seconds.

At least you can still use them via Generic Edit to control parameters, better than most plugin providers that may give you a trial period then PSST thats it.
For me one of the great aspects of Mixbus is that all users can interchange projects and all the plugins are there to share.

I didn't know that I could use them Generic Edit -thanks
guitar conditioner is another tool to consider. But about Slew, you have to be careful that thing is good and bad at the same time it will add distortion so if you use it too much the mix will sound you know....... white noise. it is better to use a tool that you control rather than something it does in blind. like multi band compressor which has got fast attack with lookahead. Like Fabfilter My advice don't use like 2 or 3 band around high frequency just use one band and control them.