Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Enable/disable group from tab
See attached. There's a disbale/enable all groups when a specific group is chosen. It should be possible to disable/enable that chosen group w/o having to go to the far right (not talking Trump here Smile, pull the sidebar if needed, then disable that group which was selected in the first place.

You might not be aware that you can enable/disable a group simply by clicking on the group tab.
Disclaimer: Any resemblance of my nick with a given engineer is purely coincidental!
Desktop: AMD Phenom II x6, 4 GB RAM, Radeon graphics, RME HDSP 9652
Laptop: Thinkpad E560, i3 6100U, 8 GB RAM, Intel graphics, Tascam US-2x2
X32 Rack - Debian GNU/Linux - 32c
or hold Shift while operating some control to temporarily override a group
Both are great ! Very useful.
The thought being: En/Disable *all* groups should be a rare operation to use.
Indeed.

I presume there's a tradeoff between spending timing doing/learning actual mixes and reading the user manual.

Do you know why the F* keys would not work to recall saved windows in Linux ?
(01-27-2017, 06:23 PM)jonetsu Wrote: Do you know why the F* keys would not work to recall saved windows in Linux ?

I think some might be reserved by the window manager, but not 100% sure.

I had this problem under XFCE - the first 3 F-keys would not work. Didn't yet try under Gnome...
Disclaimer: Any resemblance of my nick with a given engineer is purely coincidental!
Desktop: AMD Phenom II x6, 4 GB RAM, Radeon graphics, RME HDSP 9652
Laptop: Thinkpad E560, i3 6100U, 8 GB RAM, Intel graphics, Tascam US-2x2
X32 Rack - Debian GNU/Linux - 32c
That's indeed the case. Just tried it with F4-F7: they all work as expected. Being able to save 4 views is great. F8-F12 might work also, although 4 is enough for now.