Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Scripting ideas!
My favourite scripts would be:

1) For the selected track show automation for Pan, Mixbus 3 and 4 Level, set them to play and switch to drawing mode.

2) Set hardware output of all the Mixbusses (I sometimes have to switch Interfaces and Mixbus does not remember the routing)

3) Change certain Group parameters at once

I'm sure more will come up ...

Johannes
I'm not a coder so I have no Idea if these would work:

1. Auto-adjust Highpass Filters according to common Track Names (if "piano" is in the track name hp at 30hz....)
2. Auto-Track-Bounce to a new track and disable original track - "Track Freeze" for Midi-Tracks
3. Auto-Rhythm-Ferret-Split for selected track and then move region to closest 16th note marker or the like for "quantizing" audio drum tracks

As I said, I'm not a coder myself but it would be great to have access to scripts that create even better workflow Smile - seems very promising.
Thank you everyone at Harrison for developing Mixbus at such speed!
Where can I find the hte scripts of Ben?
TNX
making "stems" of the mixbusses with all the processing applied:

solo mixbus 1 and export, then solo mixus2 and export etc...

this would circumvent the current problem that you cant make stems simultaneously from the mixbuses due to phase coherency issues.
In a track with multiple takes, I'd like to be able to explode the takes into separate new tracks with the option of having the new track configured like the parent track.
That is, whatever plugins, eq, routing from the original track that had multiple takes could be copied to the new discreet tracks which each contain one of the takes from that original track.
Maybe with some option of automatically naming the resulting new tracks the same as the original with some appending going on, like (name of original)take x, x+1 etc.

Reaper does this with "explode takes" or similar, but I don't think the new tracks have the option of duplicating plugins and settings in each newly created track.