Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Mixbus - impressed!
Hi there,

I just got Mixbus 2.5 through a no-brainer deal for 19$ and thought - what the hell - let's try it out for that price. Holy crap - this program sounds so great and analog I am instantely taken back to the time I mixed completely out of the box - superb workflow and sound. I love it!
I hear there are plans for bringing out Mixbus 3 with dedicated controller. Seriously if this is going to happen and is done right I am all over this and will most probably abandon Pro Tools for the Mix completely.
I am doing mostly Metal and Rock and I love the colour Mixbus imparts.
Hear you guys and I hope for a bright future with Mixbus!
Welcome cambarro! Around nine months using it here and I still can't believe it's sound and fun to use every time, amazing!
Welcome to the club
MacPro OSX 10.6.8, MBP 10.11.11, Mixbus, MB32c, Logic X, Nuendo 7, PMC...
I am totally sold now. Re-did a Mastering Job I did last week just to get more used to the Program. I just wanted to try out some stuff but it sounded and felt so right I went on and re-mastered the album. I love it and the band loves it too and funnily mentioned more depth and presence in the sound...

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk
Here's a die-hard old-school ProTools guy. I've worked with PT since version 4, have owned various different systems. For years I've not touched anything but PT and the occasional analog console.

And here comes MixBus.

I am very excited about the mixer-features and am still getting used to the sound. My impression so far: SOUNDS SPECTACULAR!

PT still wins when it comes down to automation. Just add trim-mode and write to start/end/selection and I'll swap for good.

Love your work, Harrison team!
Hi guys,
in my my opinion, MIXBUS is a very good and promising daw software. Maybe one of the best... I love the work that Harrison's team is doing here and I hope and wish they continue and bring more features on it. Mixbus can be in the future the best and the new industry standard for mix engineers and musicians. Welcome to the company, lets plan the future!
Windows 10, Harrison Mixbus 10 Pro, UAD 2 octo, http://www.youtube.com/user/NikosPitloglou/videos
i too love the sound of it... but i wish they would fix it so it would be more useful. it only sees less than half of my plugins and at 32 bit... it can only access less than 1/4 of my memory. multi-core processing would be nice BUT it definitely needs to be 64 bit. Sad

i know i sound negative all the time but... this would be great software if it would see all my 32bit plugs (since it is only 32bit now) and it would be especially nice if it were 64 bit to access all our memory. jus' sayin'
I've been getting used to this program for a while now. I love how it sounds and can't wait to get further into it.

Can we get a list of what the items are in the config file with a picture of the different items so changing colors would be faster?
I'm on board the mixbuss train. Please for the sake of Christ DO NOT ADD MIDI VSTI's. This program needs to be separated from the other DAWs in that aspect. Bringing in the midi vsti would be the downfall of mixbus. Keep this a console mixer and concentrate on improving other things, like multicore support,which is the only thing imperative imo. I need another daw with vsti like I need a hole in my head.
Agree with Roaringwave, make Mixbus the perfect Mixing/Mastering/AudioEditing program in todays standards (32/64 bits, Multicore Support, Multichannel, etc) with great audio quality and workflow/philosofy and leave Midi/Composition tools to others. I think noone will leave Reaper/Ableton/Bitwig/Cubase/etc because of Midi in Mixbus.
Create in any sequencer and then Mix in Mixbus, that makes more sense to me.

Rods