Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stock DAW plugins vs WAVES
Check out http://www.ddmf.eu

A one-man German plugin company that makes some great stuff!

Most are only $39, but there is a great variety.

One in particular that I like his the 6144 EQ -- I read a story that another major company teamed with Rupert Neve to develop a Neve eq plugin, and spent months developing. DDMF took 2 weeks on their own to do the same Neve clone EQ, and a reviewer could not notice any differences.

i have not verified they work in Mixbus, but I cannot see how they would not.

Check the demo versions out!
Oh and check out 112db. They were looking for beta testers for their AAX versions. So I signed up. Haven't tried in mixbus but are some really nice plug ins. Don't think they're too expensive either. But I really didn't look too close.
(04-29-2014, 04:43 AM)indelible Wrote: I recommend you to check out other developers before checking Waves.They make great plugins but they are pricey and in some cases overpriced.

Again, Waves plugins are only expensive if you purchase them full retail ( who does that for any product?)
In case you missed it, it's been posted all over other music forums Waves is having their Annual 2 day Blowout.
Get the $50 off coupon & use on sale products, excellent prices to be found (e.g CLA bundle for $69.00)
PC/Win7x64
i love my waves plugins,and they often have sales