Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuttering McDSP ML4000
Forgot..... the export offline is correct.
Harrison Mixbus 32c v9, Cubase 12, Reaper, Wavelab 11, macOS 13.3. Apple Mac mini M1 16GB Ram 512GB SSD. Many Plugins,Instruments and Gadgets.
Ok.... after some test i found that the problem was the refresh of interface plugin....
by starting the mixbus in low resolution the problem has almost disappeared entirely. Probably the plugin does the particular calls that bother to mixbus. I use the integrated video card in intel processor and maybe if they were using a dedicated the problem would disappear altogether .....
Harrison Mixbus 32c v9, Cubase 12, Reaper, Wavelab 11, macOS 13.3. Apple Mac mini M1 16GB Ram 512GB SSD. Many Plugins,Instruments and Gadgets.
Browsing on the McDSP website, I noticed that he released new Mater Limiter ML8000 .... Then I tried to re-download the installer of the ML4000 in an updated version of the September 2 .... all the problems are gone now ... . Thank you all.