Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
32C: XT Eq crashing...
Hello,

Just installed my 32C-64bit in my KX Studio.
Two things immdiately noticed: a) after loading an older session from Mb3.3, when trying to engage the XT Eq (which was off) on the bass track, it crashed the session, (mixbus disappeared from the screen...).
b) the position of the low cut knob in the Filters is set fully clockwise at the 3,1Khz, so when one engages the Filters is held by surprise of the almost disappeared sound of the track! The position should be fully counter-clokwise to the 20Hz position.

With the new uodate of the AMD files, there is no stutter or anything else on the screen of my 21" monitor. Everything runs smoothly.

There is still some issues when going to full screen from Editor or Mixer screens... Changing shortcuts (Alt+M - Ctl+Shift+F - Alt+Shift+F) doesn't seem to work everytime. (same happens to Win version too...). It's very important to resolve this, as this fullscreen-noborders mode is very-very convenient and relaxing to work with.

As always... the small things are making the big difference, right?
Have you tried making a new session and observing if it happens? Or are you trying to open existing sessions from MB3/MB2?
(08-06-2016, 07:38 PM)Qualitymix Wrote: Have you tried making a new session and observing if it happens? Or are you trying to open existing sessions from MB3/MB2?

No new session, Qm. Haven't use XT eq on 32C yet. As I said, it happens by loading an older mb3.3 session. Quite possibly, it could be an error in the saving data, which doesn't report well when opening in 32C, for example...
This can happen if you are using the wrong GCC version of Mixbus for your system.
ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 w/AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor 32GB RAM
M-Audio Delta 1010 / Echo AudioFire 12
Mixbus v7.x on Fedora 33 64bit