Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
32c 32 bits
I think it is a stupid question but I have to ask it Undecided

Is there any possibility of MB32C for 32 bits? I would love to get it (for the EQ which I tested on an UAD demo and I love it) but I am stuck into 32 bits for (what I think it will be) a long time, and the emails from the company about "limited time for getting MB32C at special price" is getting me anxious...

I could buy it but wasting money on something you can not use is not allowed for my family budget...
Based on people request I wish they did it for u guys. Me I'm a happy 64bits user. I don't think they'll bring 32bit in this age to be honest. I don't even remember the last time I tried 32bit DAW. Or run it. I immediately go to 64 bit.
Now I have Mixbus 32C. I never used Mixbus but I only run that thing only when a project has to be done in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, you can write our support email to receive a 32bit version of 32C.

-Ben
(06-03-2016, 01:48 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Yes, you can write our support email to receive a 32bit version of 32C.

-Ben

Yes????
I though it was quite impossible, it is amazing!!!
Thanks, Ben!
Anyway: is it the same daw and eq quality or features? Or being 32bits some features may be limited or lower quality?
(06-04-2016, 08:21 AM)eronchel Wrote: Anyway: is it the same daw and eq quality or features? Or being 32bits some features may be limited or lower quality?

The only difference is optimization. The few extra registers available on 64bit CPUs help a lot to keep CPU usage low(er); particularly for the 32C EQ.

Features and sound etc are identical otherwise.