Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waves Studiorack
No problem for Mixbus to find and load Waves Studiorack. Problem is when I load a plugin in studiorack, it's loading but I can't open that plugin. Included 2 files: one like it has to be working (works normal in FLstudio and Samplitude). Second file is Waves Studiorack with the same plugin in Mixbus.
Is there a solution for this or is it a setting ?

file FLstudio

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Be Quiet Pure Base 600 - Intel i9 13900K - 64 GB DDR4 - NVIDEA GeForce RTX3060 Ti 8GB Gaming OC - SSD 1 TB 7000 mbps - FLstudio 21 - Studio One 6 Pro - Mixbus 9,2 32C - Tascam US2400 - Focusrite Clarett +8pre - Adam studio monitors - Windows 11 Pro
No one...?
Be Quiet Pure Base 600 - Intel i9 13900K - 64 GB DDR4 - NVIDEA GeForce RTX3060 Ti 8GB Gaming OC - SSD 1 TB 7000 mbps - FLstudio 21 - Studio One 6 Pro - Mixbus 9,2 32C - Tascam US2400 - Focusrite Clarett +8pre - Adam studio monitors - Windows 11 Pro
(05-09-2016, 03:54 AM)Rikver Wrote: No one...?

I've asked this before also with the same reply,
I wanted to use MB with the DigiGrid IOS.
Intel 6 Core i7 3.2Ghz.
Studio One v3.3 64bit
Pro-Tools 12.5 64Bit
MixBus v3.3 64bit
Waves DigiGrid IOS
Arturia KeyLab-61
Waves, URS, Plugin Alliance, Sonnox, Nomad Factory, Eventide, Melodyne Studio 4, UVI, NI, Antares, Arturia, Korg, Ozone Advance 7, EMI, Flux, Softube,
Hi Rikver; George Ware:

I've had the same problem with StudioRack 64 bit on the PC, in both Mixbus 3 and 32C using the latest version of Waves Central.

StudioRack displays, plugins are selectable, but do not 'flyout' from StudioRack during double click and neither are accessible.

Mixbus allows WaveShell ver 9.7 (StudioRack) to easily register, but perhaps not always WaveShell ver 9.6 (because it may contain many more files -all of your other Waves plugins and could take much more time to register).

Your problem could simply be a 'timeout' issue, preventing Mixbus from properly registering WaveShell ver 9.6.

WaveShell ver 9.6 is notorious for exceeding the Mixbus timout interval and the Mixbus forum has archive discussions about scanning such plugins and potential timeout complications.

So when initially scanning, or rescanning WaveShell ver 9.6, you may want to;

• select 'edit-preferences-plugins'
• select 'Windows VST Path,' note the directory and verify through Windows Explorer that the 2 Waves '.dll' files 9.6 and 9.7 are indeed in the 'Mixbus default directory'
• clear the 'VST Cache' and 'Blacklist'
• 'Scan for Plugins'
• When Mixbus scans WaveShell ver 9.6, select 'stop timeout' and simply let the scan continue - for however long it takes
• allow the Mixbus program to finish the scan process for all plugins, close Mixbus and reboot the computer.

Hope that helps.
Cool solution, done...thx
(05-13-2016, 01:09 PM)Rikver Wrote: Cool solution, done...thx

The only Waves problem I have is MB doesn't let me select plugins in StudioRack.
I've asked and got we'll look into... Yea and you create another MB with the same issues so I uninstalledHuh
Intel 6 Core i7 3.2Ghz.
Studio One v3.3 64bit
Pro-Tools 12.5 64Bit
MixBus v3.3 64bit
Waves DigiGrid IOS
Arturia KeyLab-61
Waves, URS, Plugin Alliance, Sonnox, Nomad Factory, Eventide, Melodyne Studio 4, UVI, NI, Antares, Arturia, Korg, Ozone Advance 7, EMI, Flux, Softube,
Hey George Ware:

It seems that Rikver had the same problem you do.

Why don't you try the solution posted above and see if that doesn't work for you?

Good luck,
Michael
(05-13-2016, 01:11 AM)michael k Wrote: Hi Rikver; George Ware:

I've had the same problem with StudioRack 64 bit on the PC, in both Mixbus 3 and 32C using the latest version of Waves Central.

StudioRack displays, plugins are selectable, but do not 'flyout' from StudioRack during double click and neither are accessible.

Mixbus allows WaveShell ver 9.7 (StudioRack) to easily register, but perhaps not always WaveShell ver 9.6 (because it may contain many more files -all of your other Waves plugins and could take much more time to register).

Your problem could simply be a 'timeout' issue, preventing Mixbus from properly registering WaveShell ver 9.6.

WaveShell ver 9.6 is notorious for exceeding the Mixbus timout interval and the Mixbus forum has archive discussions about scanning such plugins and potential timeout complications.

• select 'Windows VST Path,' note the directory and verify through Windows Explorer that the 2 Waves '.dll' files 9.6 and 9.7 are indeed in the 'Mixbus default directory'
• 'Scan for Plugins'
• When Mixbus scans WaveShell ver 9.6, select 'stop timeout' and simply let the scan continue - for however long it takes
• allow the Mixbus program to finish the scan process for all plugins, close Mixbus and reboot the computer.

Hope that helps.
Hi Mike,
Thank you but, I did all of this before I even contacted Harrison.
I even installed it again and with your help went step by step with the same issue.
HARRISON the plugin GUI do not re-size!!!!!!
This is the only DAW that has this issue

(05-29-2016, 12:49 AM)George Ware Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 01:11 AM)michael k Wrote: Hi Rikver; George Ware:

• 'Scan for Plugins'

Hope that helps.
Hi Mike,
Thank you but, I did all of this before I even contacted Harrison.
I even installed it again and with your help went step by step with the same issue.
HARRISON the plugin GUI do not re-size!!!!!!
This is the only DAW that has this issue

Same plugin in StudioOne v3.2.2 (before & After)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Intel 6 Core i7 3.2Ghz.
Studio One v3.3 64bit
Pro-Tools 12.5 64Bit
MixBus v3.3 64bit
Waves DigiGrid IOS
Arturia KeyLab-61
Hi George Ware:

Sorry to hear that StudioRack is still giving trouble.

It seems that you are saying, even though StudioRack does not work properly in Mixbus, your other Waves plugins do.

If that's true then you are well ahead of the game.

At one point I could not use Waves plugins with Mixbus at all; until Ben posted the Stop/TimeOut workaround that I shared with Rikver and you.

For now, Mixbus 2.5, 3 and Mixbus 32c are the DAWs I use to simply mix.

In fact Harrison has helped me get back into the enjoyment of mixing, because of the simplified layout of the software and the console 'sound' quality.

Now I only use a few plugins in Mixbus when necessary. The task of composition and editing, is left to other DAWS at present.

It seems a bit less complicated for me that way.

Mix well.

Michael